2/17/2010

as a mom...

crocheted stash basket from the purl bee
i'm a huge supporter of the purl bee now, wonderful design, unique idea, and generous free patterns and tutorials!  many thanks to the purl bee! 



I've been lucky to have magical time, such as, time to crochet or knit, time to bake cute cookies, time to stay on touching my computer, yes, it is magic!  When my two-year-old son comes over to get attention and says "mama! mama!" to me, he looks more adorable than ever, because I'm grateful for him.  BUT... sometime, I get a little edgy when he grabbed my yarn, or closed my computer's window, then I feel so self-centered... I'm such a baby, not mother...  I'm still growing into a mother who is big enough to take a break and play with him. It's been only for two years to spend time together with my son, I'm also two years old as a "mom". 
 



1 comment:

  1. Asami, you are the cutest single human I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Your thoughtful observations on motherhood couldn't be stated more perfectly. You are very right--we all are growing as moms as much as our babies are growing as children.

    And you, my friend, are a wonderful mother. A mom that others strive to be. Kai is so lucky to have you as his mommy.

    I can't wait to see you and Kai tomorrow.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete