2/05/2010

good for me!


Hello,

Finally here it is.
One of the things I've decided to do this year is starting a new blog in English.

I also hope that keeping my blog will keep me on track and make me try the other many things on my to-do list even though I'm busy mom with my 2-year-old son.

This is huge challenge for me, as a Japanese, it is tough for me to write in English, so I am nervous... but it will be fine, just need to pretend keeping a diary for myself. Nobody reads, checks my grammar, yells at me each time I made a mistake. hahaha.

I made "hi" message with my son's "O"s on my favorite black check tray. This tray is from amazing Japanese shop called fog linen. This store sells exactly what I want to decorate for my house.


2 comments:

  1. hi asami! i LOVE your new blog--and i am so excited that i can now read it! i was having a hard time with your japanese ones...lol!

    the design is lovely and your english, divine! i cannot wait to read what's to come!

    great job on your first post!

    xoxo,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi joni,
    i know it is so late to reply for your comment, but always love to have a comment on my blog, so want to say THANK YOU!

    i think my husband did wonderful work on this, i picked linen and check design though! hope to write often in ENGLISH, ohhh, it is so hard, but i can do it!

    thank you for your warm comments!

    ReplyDelete